GUESS THE SHOW! PHOTO CONTEST AND TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who reply to the Guess the Show! Photo Contest and Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes hosted on Facebook during the dates of June 3, 2019 to June 9, 2019 and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Grunin Center, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Grunin Center as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 3rd at 10am EDT and ending June 9th at 4pm EDT. All online entries must be received by June 9th at 4pm EDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a “guess” in the form of a comment made on the applicable photo posted on The Grunin Center Facebook page each day. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win an entry in the ticket sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Grunin Center. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Grunin Center.
5. Prizes: Every person who submits a correct answer to the Guess the Show! Photo Contest will win an entry in the Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes. The winner of the Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes will be a selected entry chosen via a randomized selection website, and will receive a voucher good for two (2) free tickets to an upcoming 2019-2020 Season Grunin Presents show at The Grunin Center. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Grunin Center. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Grunin Center’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Grunin Center to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes will be selected by a random drawing via https://www.randomnamepicker.net/spin-wheel under the supervision of The Grunin Center. Winner will be notified by Facebook messenger within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Grunin Center shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize and provide necessary mailing address for ticket voucher within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE GRUNIN CENTER‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Grunin Center, anyone acting on behalf of The Grunin Center, and The Grunin Center’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Grunin Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Grunin Center’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Grunin Center may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Grunin Center. The Grunin Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Grunin Center has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Grunin Center reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Grunin Center and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Jay and Linda Grunin Center for the Arts, 1 College Drive, Toms River, NJ, 08754.
13. The Campaign hosted by The Grunin Center is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. ALL ENTRANTS RELEASE FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE CONTEST AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES.
14. BY SUBMITTING AN ANSWER FOR CONSIDERATION IN THE “GUESS THE SHOW CONTEST,” AND BY SELECTION FOR ENTRY IN THE “FREE TICKET SWEEPSTAKES,” YOU HEREBY ATTEST TO REVIEW AND AGREEMENT OF THE ABOVE RULES.