Visit grunincenter.org or the Grunin Center Ticket Office. The Grunin Center Ticket Office is open Monday-Friday, 10 am – 5 pm and one hour before performances. For general questions, call the Grunin Center Ticket Office at 732-255-0500.
Grunin Center for the Arts, its Ticket Office and website are the only authorized distributors of tickets for Grunin Center for the Arts performances. While tickets purchased through secondary marketplaces and ticket resellers are generally valid tickets, the Grunin Center cannot guarantee their authenticity or admission. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through a ticket reseller.
1. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
2. There is no compensation if you miss a performance or cannot attend a future performance.
3. Prices, dates, times, performers, and performances are subject to change at any time. Such changes do not dictate a refund or exchange unless authorized by the producer, promoter, or Grunin Center for the Arts.
4. Special promotions, discounts, and ticket offers are valid on new ticket purchases only. They are not valid on previously purchased tickets and there are no price adjustments after a sale.
5. Inclement weather happens and the safety of our guests is our top priority. However, performances are rarely cancelled due to weather. If you are concerned about attending a performance due to inclement weather, please call the Grunin Center at 732 255-0500.
1. Grunin Center for the Arts Donors and Subscription Ticket Holders are able to exchange their tickets to another performance up to 24 hours in advance of the original tickets. If the new ticket is more expensive than the original, the guest is responsible for the difference. There is no refund if the Donor or Subscription Ticket Holder exchanges into a less expensive ticket.
2. There are no exchanges allowed on complimentary tickets.
3. If you are not a Grunin Center Subscription Ticket Holder, donor, or sponsor, all ticket sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. Call the Grunin Center Ticket Office with questions on becoming a Subscriber, donor, and the other benefits that come with supporting Grunin Center for the Arts.
Events marked as “Outside Presenter” are presented by individuals and organization renting our theater, and are not Grunin Center productions or events.
1. Children age five and above are welcome to attend performances at Grunin Center venues. Grunin Center does not censor performances nor make any guarantees of show content. We encourage parents to use their discretion when deciding if a show is appropriate for their child. Regardless of age, all children require a ticket.
2. Children under the age of five are welcome to attend the Family Performances and some special presentations. Regardless of age, all children and infants require a ticket. Please call the Grunin Center Ticket Office to ask if children under the age of five will be admitted into the theater before purchasing tickets to a performance. You can also visit grunincenter.org for information, including age recommendations, about the event.
If you have lost or have forgotten your tickets, a seating pass can be issued and made available for you to pick up on the day of the performance. Please call or visit the Grunin Center.
1. All tickets, regardless of purchase location, include a ticketing fee retained by the Grunin Center for general maintenance and upkeep of our venues.
2. Tickets purchased online, over the phone, and at the Ticket Office are subject to per ticket convenience fees. Fees subject to change.
1. OCC Student tickets are available for $10 per show for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. Student tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid student ID.
2. OCC Faculty/Staff tickets are available at a discount for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. OCC Faculty/Staff tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid employee ID.
3. OCC Alumni are eligible to obtain an OCC Rewards card. The OCC Reward Program offers discounts on tickets for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. OCC Rewards tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid OCC Rewards Card.
Grunin Center complimentary passes are valid during the season listed. Some exclusions may apply. Please check with organization that issued the pass for further questions.
The Grunin Center for the Arts strives to make every accommodation possible available to patrons needing accessible seating. Seating is limited and we encourage guests to make arrangements in advance. For large print or braille programs please make request four weeks in advance. For listening devices please make request two weeks in advance.