At the Grunin Center, we strive to provide a first-class experience for our patrons, and therefore we are introducing the new GruninCenter.org!
Take some time to look around; we hope you find our new site engaging, informative, and easy to navigate. Here is just a sampling of the new features we think you’ll love:
- An easy to navigate show listing section that allows you to search for events, sort by related events, and view in a format that you enjoy.
- Clearly explained and easy to find policies, procedures, and information about the Grunin Center, and,
- More information on the arts opportunities we provide outside of Main Stage productions.
In addition to the new website, we also have some exciting new offerings at the Grunin Center:
- New Subscription Packages! No matter what your taste in performances is, we have a subscription to fit your needs. Learn more by visiting the Subscriptions and Group Sales page.
- Expanded Community Engagement! Jaclyn Wood has joined our team as the Community Engagement Coordinator, and her goal is to expand our reach in the area. If your group or organization wants to see a show, or discuss a potential engagement opportunity, give her a call!
- A first-class 2017 – 2018 season! We proudly announced our new season in June. Subscriptions go on sale on Monday, July 3rd at 9:00am, and tickets go on sale Monday, July 17th at 9:00am.
We look forward to welcoming you to an upcoming event, and to an entertaining 2017 – 2018 season.
~The Grunin Center Team