At the Grunin Center, our current COVID-19 safety measures include:
- Masks are required for guests aged 2 and up. If fully vaccinated against COVID-19, masks may be removed only when seated in the theater.
- The lobby and theater will be open 45 minutes prior to the event start time to allow for relaxed entry.
- If you are not feeling well, please, stay home. Please contact the Box Office to discuss ticket options.
- Distanced, pick-your-own seating will be offered. Please keep some distance between your party and others in lobby spaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the venue.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC system to include UV-C disinfection.
- The venue will be professionally cleaned between each performance.
- The Grunin Center staff and OCC security will enforce rules, which will follow current CDC and state of New Jersey guidelines for indoor events.
Our measures have been implemented with the safety of our patrons, artists, and staff in mind. Guidance is changing rapidly and the safety measures outlined above are subject to change as conditions evolve.