The following are our current patron, staff, and artist safety guidelines at the Grunin Center for the Arts.
- Masks are not required. Masks are welcome and encouraged for those who choose to wear them.
- The lobby will be open 45 minutes before the event start time to allow for relaxed entry.
- If you are not feeling well or have tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. Contact the Box Office at 732-255-0500 at least 3 hours before the event to discuss ticket options. Options vary on a case-by-case basis. We cannot accommodate changes to ticket orders less than 3 hours before an event or after an event.
- We have returned to full capacity seating for all performances.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the venue.
- We have upgraded our HVAC system to include UV-C disinfection.
- The venue will be professionally cleaned between each performance.
The safety measures outlined above are subject to change as conditions evolve.