At the Grunin Center, our current COVID-19 safety measures include:
- Masks are required for all guests aged two (2) and up. Visitors must wear masks at all times when inside the Grunin Center, including when seated in the theater.
- The lobby and theater will be open 45 minutes prior to the event start time to allow for relaxed entry.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We have temporarily updated our exchange policy. Please contact the Box Office to discuss ticket options.
- Distanced, pick-your-own or General Admission seating will be offered. Please keep some distance between your party and others in lobby spaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the venue.
- We’ve upgraded our HVAC system to include UV-C disinfection.
- The venue will be professionally cleaned between each performance.
- Protective barriers are installed at the Box Office window. Due to variations in seating, there will not be protective barriers in the theater.
Our measures have been implemented with the safety of our patrons, artists, and staff in mind. Guidance is changing rapidly and the safety measures outlined above are subject to change as conditions evolve.