Visit grunincenter.org or call Grunin Center Box Office. For questions, call the Grunin Center Box Office at 732-255-0500.
Grunin Center for the Arts, its Box Office, and its website are the only authorized distributors of tickets for Grunin Center for the Arts performances. While tickets purchased through secondary marketplaces and ticket resellers may be valid tickets, the Grunin Center cannot guarantee their authenticity or admission. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through a ticket reseller.
1. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
2. Prices, dates, times, performers, and performances are subject to change at any time. Such changes do not dictate a refund or exchange unless authorized by the producer, promoter, or Grunin Center for the Arts.
3. Inclement weather happens and the safety of our guests is our top priority. However, performances are rarely canceled due to weather. If you are concerned about attending a performance due to inclement weather, please call the Grunin Center at 732 255-0500.
1. Subscription Ticket Holders are able to exchange their tickets to another performance, within the same season and subscription category, up to 24 hours in advance of the original tickets, pending availability. If the new ticket is more expensive than the original, the subscriber is responsible for the difference. If tickets are lower in price, the balance will be converted to a tax-deductible donation.
2. If you are not a Grunin Center Subscription Ticket Holder, donor, or sponsor, all ticket sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. Call the Grunin Center Box Office with questions on becoming a Subscriber, donor, and the other benefits that come with supporting Grunin Center for the Arts.
1. All tickets, regardless of purchase location, include a ticketing fee retained by the Grunin Center for general maintenance and upkeep of our venues.
2. Ticket Fees are currently set at $3.00 per-ticket for online, phone, and walk-up orders. Third-party ticketing partners may apply fees at different rates.
3. A $3.00 per order fee is applied for all shipped ticket orders.
Many shows include a special group rate for groups of 10 or more people.
How do I receive a group discount?
Group discounts are not available online. Please call or email the Grunin Center to begin a group order.
Group Sale Payments
Ticket payment is due at the time of booking. For group packages over $500, we can invoice your group and you can pay later. A 50% deposit is due within 2 weeks of the invoice date, with the final payment due 30 days prior to the show. If full payment is not received 30 days prior to the performance, tickets will be released if ticket demand warrants; we will contact your group leader prior to releasing any tickets.
The Grunin Center accepts cash or credit card for payments. Group Leaders can pay at the Box Office or (in the case of credit card payments), over the phone. For payment of invoices, checks may also be mailed to the Grunin Center or delivered to the Box Office. We do not accept personal checks, but Group Leaders can pay with organizational checks.
There are no refunds on deposits or full payment.
Group reservations made less than 30 days prior to the performance must be paid in full upon ordering.
Over-booking is strongly discouraged. Please contact us immediately if you find a change in the number of tickets you will be requiring. Once a partial payment is entered into our ticketing system, we are limited on the changes we can make to your order and we cannot refund money for tickets that have been paid for. The group leader may add tickets at any time as long as tickets are available. In order to receive the group discount, we ask that only the group leader call an add-on to an order.
The Group Leader is responsible for delivering tickets to members of their group. You may do it ahead of time, or plan to meet your group members in our lobby to hand out tickets. If you wish to hand out your tickets in advance of the show, we encourage group leaders to fill in the Seat Assignment Form as you distribute tickets, so that you know who is sitting in each seat. Please request the Seat Assignment Form when picking up your tickets from the Box Office. To ensure that multiple tickets are not printed for the same seat, our Box Office staff can only reprint tickets for the group leader who placed the order. Once tickets have been printed, we cannot change seat locations.
To book a group package, please contact Jaclyn Wood, Assistant Director – Education and Community Engagement at email@example.com or 732-255-0400 x 2487 our our Box Office at 732-255-0500.
Events marked as “Rental Presenter” are presented by a Rental Presenter – an individual and/or organization renting our theater. The presenter determines ticket prices, program content, and other event details.
1. Children age five and above are welcome to attend performances at Grunin Center venues. Grunin Center does not censor performances nor make any guarantees of show content. We encourage parents to use their discretion when deciding if a show is appropriate for their child. Regardless of age, all children require a ticket.
2. Children under the age of five are welcome to attend the Family Performances and some special presentations. Regardless of age, all children and infants require a ticket. Please call the Grunin Center Box Office to ask if children under the age of five will be admitted into the theater before purchasing tickets to a performance. You can also visit grunincenter.org for information, including age recommendations, about the event.
If you have lost or have forgotten your tickets, a seating pass can be issued and made available for you to pick up on the day of the performance. Please call or visit the Grunin Center.
1. Discounted rates (including subscription rates and group rates) cannot be combined with other discounts. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied to purchases.
2. OCC Student tickets are available for $10 per show for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Limit of 2 tickets per performance. Student tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Box Office only and require a valid student ID.
3. OCC Faculty/Staff and Retirees tickets are available at a discount for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Limit of 2 tickets per performance. OCC Faculty/Staff tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Box Office only and require a valid employee ID.
4. Active United States Military and Eligible Veterans receive 25% off select Grunin Presents shows. Tickets must be purchased at the Box Office and a valid Common Access Card or Uniformed Services Privilege Identification Card must be shown. Limit of 2 tickets per performance.
5. OCC Alumni are eligible to discounts on select shows. Contact the Alumni Office to inquire about upcoming discounts. Limit of 2 tickets per performance.
The Grunin Center may issue ticket vouchers and/or complimentary tickets for various reasons throughout the season. Vouchers and complimentary tickets are valid only during the season listed on the voucher. Show eligibility varies. If you are the recipient of a Ticket Voucher, please contact the Box Office for eligibility.
There are no exchanges allowed on complimentary tickets.
The Grunin Center for the Arts makes accommodations available to patrons needing accessible seating. Seating is limited and we encourage guests to make arrangements in advance. For large print or braille programs please make request four weeks in advance. Assisted Listening Devices may be requested at the Box Office on the day of the show.