Visit grunincenter.org or the Grunin Center Ticket Office. The Grunin Center Ticket Office is open Monday-Friday, 10 am – 5 pm and one hour before performances. For general questions, call the Grunin Center Ticket Office at 732-255-0500.
Grunin Center for the Arts, its Ticket Office and website are the only authorized distributors of tickets for Grunin Center for the Arts performances. While tickets purchased through secondary marketplaces and ticket resellers may be valid tickets, the Grunin Center cannot guarantee their authenticity or admission. Please use discretion if you decide to purchase tickets through a ticket reseller.
1. All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds.
2. There is no compensation if you miss a performance or cannot attend a future performance.
3. Prices, dates, times, performers, and performances are subject to change at any time. Such changes do not dictate a refund or exchange unless authorized by the producer, promoter, or Grunin Center for the Arts.
4. Inclement weather happens and the safety of our guests is our top priority. However, performances are rarely cancelled due to weather. If you are concerned about attending a performance due to inclement weather, please call the Grunin Center at 732 255-0500.
1. Grunin Center for the Arts Donors and Subscription Ticket Holders are able to exchange their tickets to another performance, within the same season and subscription category, up to 24 hours in advance of the original tickets. If the new ticket is more expensive than the original, the guest is responsible for the difference. There is no refund if the Donor or Subscription Ticket Holder exchanges into a less expensive ticket.
2. If you are not a Grunin Center Subscription Ticket Holder, donor, or sponsor, all ticket sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. Call the Grunin Center Ticket Office with questions on becoming a Subscriber, donor, and the other benefits that come with supporting Grunin Center for the Arts.
1. All tickets, regardless of purchase location, include a ticketing fee retained by the Grunin Center for general maintenance and upkeep of our venues.
2. Tickets purchased online, over the phone, and at the Ticket Office are subject to per ticket convenience fees. Fees subject to change.
3. Ticket Fees are currently set at $1.50 per ticket for online orders, and $3.00 per ticket for Phone/Walk-Up orders.
Many Grunin Presents shows include a special group rate for groups of 10 or more people. In addition to saving money on the ticket price, groups receive a discount on the ticket fee ($1.50 per ticket instead of $3 per ticket.)
How do I receive a group discount?
To inquire about whether a group discount is available for a show you are interested in, please contact Education and Community Engagement Coordinator Jaclyn Wood.
Group Sale Payments
Ticket payment is due at time of booking. For group packages over $500, we can invoice your group and you can pay later. A 50% deposit is due within 2 weeks of invoice date, with the final payment due 30 days prior to the show. If full payment is not received 30 days prior to performance, tickets will be released if ticket demand warrants; we will contact your group leader prior to releasing any tickets.
The Grunin Center accepts cash or credit card for payments. Group Leaders can pay at the Box Office or (in the case of credit card payments), over the phone. For payment of invoices, checks may also be mailed to the Grunin Center or delivered to the Box Office. We do not accept personal checks, but Group Leaders can pay with organizational checks.
There are no refunds on deposits or full payment.
Group reservations made less than 30 days prior to the performance must be paid in full upon ordering.
Over-booking is strongly discouraged. Please contact us immediately if you find a change in the number of tickets you will be requiring. Once a partial payment is entered into our ticketing system, we are limited on the changes we can make to your order and we cannot refund money for tickets that have been paid for. The group leader may add tickets at any time as long as tickets are available. In order to receive the group discount, we ask that only the group leader call to add on to an order.
The Group Leader is responsible for delivering tickets to members of their group. You may do it ahead of time, or plan to meet your group members in our lobby to hand out tickets. If you wish to hand out your tickets in advance of the show, we encourage group leaders to fill in the Seat Assignment Form as you distribute tickets, so that you know who is sitting in each seat. Please request the Seat Assignment Form when picking up your tickets from the Box Office. To ensure that multiple tickets are not printed for the same seat, our Box Office staff can only reprint tickets for the group leader who placed the order. Once tickets have been printed, we cannot change seat locations.
To book a group package, please contact Jaclyn Wood, Education and Community Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 x 2487
Events marked as “Outside Presenter” are presented by individuals and organization renting our theater, and are not Grunin Center productions or events.
1. Children age five and above are welcome to attend performances at Grunin Center venues. Grunin Center does not censor performances nor make any guarantees of show content. We encourage parents to use their discretion when deciding if a show is appropriate for their child. Regardless of age, all children require a ticket.
2. Children under the age of five are welcome to attend the Family Performances and some special presentations. Regardless of age, all children and infants require a ticket. Please call the Grunin Center Ticket Office to ask if children under the age of five will be admitted into the theater before purchasing tickets to a performance. You can also visit grunincenter.org for information, including age recommendations, about the event.
If you have lost or have forgotten your tickets, a seating pass can be issued and made available for you to pick up on the day of the performance. Please call or visit the Grunin Center.
1. Discounted rates (including subscription rates and group rates) cannot be combined with other discounts. Discounts cannot be retroactively applied to purchases.
2. OCC Student tickets are available for $10 per show for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. Student tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid student ID.
3. OCC Faculty/Staff tickets are available at a discount for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. OCC Faculty/Staff tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid employee ID.
4. Active United States Military and Eligible Veterans receive 25% off select Grunin Presents shows. Tickets must be purchased at the Ticket Office and a valid Common Access Card or Uniformed Services Privilege Identification Card must be shown.
5. OCC Alumni are eligible to obtain an OCC Rewards card. The OCC Reward Program offers discounts on tickets for select performances. Tickets, prices, and performances are subject to availability and may change at any time. Ticket limits may apply. OCC Rewards tickets can be purchased at the Grunin Center Ticket Office only and require a valid OCC Rewards Card.
Grunin Center complimentary passes and vouchers are valid during the season listed. Some exclusions may apply. Please contact the Ticket Office to inquire about show eligibility.
There are no exchanges allowed on complimentary tickets.
The Grunin Center for the Arts strives to make every accommodation possible available to patrons needing accessible seating. Seating is limited and we encourage guests to make arrangements in advance. For large print or braille programs please make request four weeks in advance. For listening devices please make request two weeks in advance.