The Grunin Center for the Arts allows rental of the facility to outside organizations; subject to availability. Download the Rental Agreement Questionnaire.
For rental inquiries, please contact Johanna McConnell, Patron and Artist Services, at 732-255-0400 ext 2285 or email@example.com.
- The college shall determine the number of personnel required for each function.
- OCC reserves the right to mandate additional personnel, such as, but not limited to security, custodians, on-site supervisors, depending upon the size & scope of the event.
- No custodial or security costs will be incurred by the organization if such personnel are on normal duty during the event and extra staffing is not required.
- Fees will be charged for damage to or loss of college property at its current replacement value.
- Fees for areas and facilities not covered below will be determined upon receipt of application requesting their use.
- Food service and charges therefore will be determined jointly by a representative of the organization using the facilities and a representative of the college's catering service.
Rental Rate List
The following hourly rates apply to Crew Chief, Technicians, Box Office Manager and House Manager (minimum 4 hour requirement) and includes load-in, set-up and breakdown. Venue determines amount of staff needed per individual event.
|Black Box Theatre*||N/A||$100/day||$1000/day||$2000/day|
|Black Box Lobby *||N/A||$10/hour||$100/hour||$200/hour|
|Main Stage Theatre||N/A||$250/day||$2500/day||$3750/day|
|Main Stage Lobby||N/A||$10/hour||$100/hour||$200/hour|
Ticketing System available as follows:
|OCC Organizations||$28.00 per hour|
||$30.00 per hour|
|Profit/Non-Profit||$35.00 per hour|
|Ticket Clerks and Ushers||$15.00 per hour|
Ticket set-up: $35 per event or $100 perseries, whichever is less.
All organizations: $3.00 fee per ticket sold, includes printing fee In Person or On Phone
All organizations: $1.50 fee per ticket sold, includes printing fee Online
Fees subject to change
Additional Equipment available:
|Choral Risers||$20.00 each|
|Acoustic Shells||$20.00 each|
|Black Marley Dance Floor||$500.00 (includes install and strike)|
|Nord Stage 2 88-Key Digital Electric Keyboard||$100.00 |
|Kawaii Upright Piano||$150.00 (includes piano technician for one tuning. Additional tunings are renter's responsibility)|
|Yamaha Grand Piano with
Black Adjustable Piano Bench||$250.00 (includes piano technician for one tuning. Additional tunings are renter's responsibility)|
|FOH Sound position
(moving console out of control Booth to front of house)
|Drum Works Drum Kit||$500.00|
|Concert Instrument Package|
4 Ludwig Timpani
Remo Bass Drum
Musser 3 ½ Octave Xylophone
Yamaha 3 Octave Glockenspiel
Musser 4 Octave Marimba
Musser 2 ½ Octave Metal Xylophone
Riggs Tubular Bells
Total Seating – 471
- Orchestra Seat Count: 298
- Mezzanine Seat Count: 170
- ADA Compliant Seats: 6
- Companion Seats: 18
Proscenium Arch with Apron Theater
Orchestra Pit Available by Request
Black Box Theater also available